You set things up in the standard way you set up any servlet.....HelloWorld is a servlet, right?

From the URL you gave, you deployed your webapp under the context path "/tests". Now you just need to make sure you have <servlet> and <servlet-mapping> entries for the HelloWorld servlet in your web.xml.

<servlet>
<servlet-name>hello</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>fully.qualified.package.name.HelloWorld</servlet-class>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>hello</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/HelloWorld</url-pattern>