Hi,
You'll have to search for and parse the file yourself.

Web applications are supposed to be self-contained, and being able to access things
like the server's configuration would be a very big security risk.  It's (almost
always) bad design for an application to look for an do stuff from its own docBase,
the server's appBase, etc.

Instead, you should be using URLs obtained via the ServletContext, e.g.
ServletContext.getResource("/WEB-INF/myConfigFile.prop").  These will all reside under
your webapp, not in some general server directory.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.