Yes, actually I divide my application in various layers. Explaining it
a little better
  - I have classes that are just data containers, not business logic at
all
  - I have classes that are just business logic, and operate in the
first type of classes
  - To glue them all together, I have a servlet that I call FormManager.
This servlet calls subclasses of "Form". Each of these forms are
actually HTTP get/response handlers that validate its parameters and use
them to call the second type of classes I described. This class also
redirects the browser to the success/error page as needed.
  As you can see, the "form" classes are actually just a excuse to not
write dozens of servlets... but this is very organized, IMHO... I like
this process.

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]