Hi,

Suppose I have this servlet

\WEBAPPS\ROOT\WEB-INF\CLASSES\HelloServlet

for versions 4.0.6 and before , I could use
"http://localhost:8080/servlet/HelloServlet";

but now under 4.1.12, it is no longer working. It just cannot find it at
all. However, normal HTML pages can still be accessed just like
before.

I am using Win98 and Win2000, so I do not jave symbolic links.

Also, for versions 4.0.6 and before, to access the Tomcat
homepage I could use "http://localhost:8080";, which no longer
works for me with 4.1.12 on Win98 (but it works on Win2000)

Do I need to change something in the deployment desctiptors so
that I can find the servlets?

Thanks