Hi,
What version of tomcat are you using?

If you're using 4.1.12, make sure the invoker servlet mapping the
tomcat_home/conf/web.xml file is uncommented.  The invoker servlet in
that release is disabled by default due to a security-related bug.  See
the release notes for details.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.