I'm using Apache with Tomcat 3.3.1.
I have a servlet with multiples instances. When I call it in first time a
create the sesssion (session = req.getSession(true)) and set several info
in the session, after that I call another instance of this servlet that use
the data saved in the firts time. My probles is that when I call the second
instance Tomcat create again the session and I lost all previous data.

For read the session I use: session = req.getSession(). I use that in the
top of the servlet and for every instance. Then to create the session in a
espefic instance I use: session = req.getParameter(true).

That's works fine under Tomcat 3.2.3, but I need to upgrade it.

Anybody could help me?

Regards
Alejandro