On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Maureen Barger wrote:

> Thanks. I have googled and see lots of folks with the error but none
> with the solution. Same with the archives.

Well, I did a quick search earlier today when I sent that earlier
response, and I saw lots of people posting with similar errors, and
lots of responses with suggestions.  And I myself had similar troubles
some time back, and was able to make use of those suggestions to get
things working.  So I know there is good information there.  Again,
the solution involves specifying certain loader/linker options.

> I am using apache 1.3.14 but my systems group should be pushing
> 1.3.26 out later today or tomorrow. So John Turner's links don't
> help -- I tried that too ;-)

Then the best thing is probably to wait until that's available, for
many reasons.

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]