Hi!

I'm trying to get work apache + tomcat4.0.5 with load balancer worker
(mod_jk), but it seems it doesn't forward all requests of one session to
the same worker. I've been used balancing with jserv and that wasn't a
problem - if servicing of the session was started with jserv1, then the
whole session was served with jserv1 (as long as jserv1 was running).
Now, with tomcat4.0.5 I see the requests are forwarding regardless of
sessions, what causes losing sessions after first (or second) request.

Is there something I'm missing with setting of the balancer?

My workers.properties is as follows:

worker.list=loadbalancer,ajp13  # I'm using ajp13 worker as is in other
                                # virtualhost too, I'hope it's not a
                                                                # problem

worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13.lbfactor=100

worker.ajp13s.port=8009
worker.ajp13s.host=192.168.130.9
worker.ajp13s.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13s.lbfactor=100

worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=ajp13,ajp13s

Is there any documentation about using loadbalancer and its directives?

Thanks for any help.

Richard.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.