What you think your seeing vs what is really happening in a set up like
this is tough to see.

In the default section of the httpd.conf at the Listener line do you have
an IP address with a port 80 are do you just have a port 80.  If the latter
is true then apache will gladly answer every request that comes in no
matter what virtual host you think you have it set up for.

I see that both of your hosts are setup for 127.0.0.1, with this
configuration you have one server with different names and if apache is not
hardcoded at the listener to a different IP then you have three set up that
are in actuality just one.

127.0.0.1
myhost
myhost.com

You want to separate them out to be separate in apache to before you can
answer the questions about the workers in tomcat.

rls

|---------+--------------------------------------->
|         |           "Thébault, Médérick"        |
|         |           <Mederick.Thebault@brittany-|
|         |           ferries.fr>                 |
|         |                                       |
|         |           11/07/2002 06:40 AM         |
|         |           Please respond to "Tomcat   |
|         |           Users List"                 |
|         |                                       |
|---------+--------------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                |
  |       cc:
                |
  |       Subject:  worker2.properties
                |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello,

In setting up Tomcat 4.1.12 and Apache 2.0.42, I did the following for
worker2.properties:

[shm]
file=c:/shm.file
size=1048576

[channel.socket:myhost1.com:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

[channel.socket:myhost2.com:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

# define the worker
[ajp13:myhost1:8009]
channel=channel.socket:myhost1.com:8009

# Uri mapping
[uri:myhost2.com/TruckEnqui]
worker=ajp13:myhost2:8009

# Uri mapping
[uri:myhost1/TruckEnqui]
worker=ajp13:myhost1:8009

The goal was to deploy two instances of the same servlets (hence two
virtuals hosts).
It is working the way I want but I would like to know why this is
working with only one worker defined and linked (apprently) to myhost1?

As there is two virtual hosts on both apache and tomcat (dealing each
other clearly, I think), did I have to define two different workers, one
for each Vhost?

Thanx for any tip,

Med

For additional commands, e-mail: <