From: neal [mailto:nealcabage@;yahoo.com]
Sent: 08 November, 2002 1:03 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: sending SMS messages

Does anyone know how to send an SMS message from a java website?  I want my
site to send a txt msg to my cell phone whenever a major error occurs.  The
only cods I've found thus far discuss sending an SMS using a class in the
J2ME.  Is there a class in std JDK or J2EE that can do this?  Or, is it
possible to install J2ME on a webserver, as a compliment to JDK?

Thanks.
Neal