From: "CHAO,KENT (HP-Boise,ex1)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:53:39 -0800
Subject: RE: enable ssl on tomca

This is not directly answer to your question.  Just point out one other
steps you didn't mention:

You need to uncomment one section of code in ~\tomcat\conf\server.xml.  In
that section, you turn on port 8443, and specify where the keystore is.

The comments above tell you what steps to turn on SSL.

I did this a while ago with Tomcat 3.x on w2k.  I hope it still applies.

Kent