The statements are different for JK and JK2, but basically you can either
do a Jkmount or a JkUriSet statements inside the IP based virtual config
in Apache to accomplish what you want.

rls

"Manoj Kithany" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/12/2002 12:04 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Tomcat Application on Port 443 or 8080?

Hi Experts:

My Apache+SSL is working now - thanks to you all. I checked it using
https://www.kithany.com.

However, I have a small Application which contains JSP+Servlets which
calls
Oracle DB via JDBC. This application is working fine when I type
http://www.kithany.com:8080/kithany/index.jsp but when I try HTTPS as
https://www.kithany.com:8080/kithany/index.jsp it does'nt work - ie page
does'nt shows up.

I know that HTTPS listens to port 443 and my Application(Tomcat+JBoss)
listens to port 8080 - so how do I integrate both the ports to work
together? Any useful information on above is appreciated.

THANKS!