On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, [iso-8859-1] Edmund Smith wrote:

> Please help by telling my how to unsubscribe from this mailing list?

1. Set your mailer up so you can see all the headers of some message
   to the list.

2. Look for a header line that looks something like:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   The number will be different, but more importantly, the
   "edmund_b_smith=yahoo.co.uk" part may be different as well.  Note
   what it is.

3. Send a message to:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   with "edmund_b_smith=yahoo.co.uk" replaced by whatever you found in
   step 2.  I don't think it matters what's in the body (or the
   subject) of the message, but perhaps it's best to leave it
   empty/blank.

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]