I am running the same servlet on two different machines.  One is running
Apache 1.3.26, Tomcat 4.0.3, and J2SDK 1.4.0.  The other is running Apache
2.0.43, Tomcat 4.1.12, and J2SDK 1.4.1.

In the first environment, my cookie comes back in plain text, like:

Cookie 0: set0=(sn=About
URLinOne|ao=y|l=d)%http://www.URLinOne.com/about.html|i=0|h=n

In the second environment, it looks like:

Cookie 14:
set13=%28sn%3DDev%7Cao%3Dn%7Cl%3Dnull%29%25http%3A%2F%2Fwww.autoscripter.com
%7Ci%3D0%7Ch%3Dn%25http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swishzone.com%7Ci%3D1%7Ch%3Dn%25http%3A%
2F%2Fwww.anim-fx.com%7Ci%3D2%7Ch%3Dn%25http%3A%2F%2Fwww.coffeecup.com%2Ffire
starter%7Ci%3D3%7Ch%3Dn

What setting(s) could account for this difference?

Thanks,
Lee Grey
Grey Matter
http://www.URLinOne.com