>   I never saw anyone mentioning jakarta's upload servlet... what's wrong
> with it?

Good question.  When I took a look, it appeared to not really be at
production 1.0 yet.  I'd hope that the authors also looked over the many
nits discovered in the Jason Hunter version to ensure all of the bugs there
are also incorporated as many browsers have minor bugs that need to be
correctly handled (often related to boundaries improperly defined, etc.)

David