Write a servlet that calls each of the startup classes you need to run and set it up in your web.xml. Maximum portability, minimum work.

justin

At 06:23 PM 11/19/2002, you wrote:
Hi All,
I am using tomcat 4.1. I am a newbie to tomcat. We are
off-loading most of our stuff from weblogic to tomcat. In
weblogic we have some startup classes that are needed for
the JSPs. How do we configure the same startup classes in
tomcat? These are not servlets so cannot use web.xml. Any
ideas?

Shiva.