        From: brana02
        Sent: Wed 11/20/2002 10:34 AM
        To: Tomcat Users List
        Subject: RE: SSL keystore problem

        I'd like to thank all of you for helping me out, I got tomcat configured with
the SSL and keystore and it doesnt crash on startup anymore.  However.......
        When I go to view the welcome page on port 8443 which is what I specified,
using IE 6 I only see these 5 characters on a white page ().  Whats going on
here??