I have an application that I would like to authenticate using IP address and
also username/password. For example, if a user has a username/password then
he/she could just log in as normal. If, however, the user is coming from a
known range of IP addresses, then I wish to assign them a temporary username
and have them connect to the application. Else, I just want to reject
everyone else. In my server.xml file, I have several context elements, so I
only this to apply to a certain context. How do I do this? If I assign a
temporary username, then do I store this in a session variable? Thanks for
all your help.

Kevin Andryc
Web Systems Engineer
MISER