Hi,
It's good.  Stability is the same as before, it seems.  Speed has
improved.  GC has markedly improved, although we did have to experiment
a bit with the new GC options.

Our busiest system takes roughly 7000 hits a day, so not as busy as you,
but not idle either ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics