I see a lot of msgs logged to mod_jk.log on the Apache servers we have
setup using mod_jk 1.2 (with Apache 1.3.27). It is talking to 4 Tomcat
instances running Tomcat 4.0.6.

I am wondering what exactly the time stamped at the end of the line says
exactly:

[Fri Nov 22 14:42:36 2002] loadbalancer web2.wellinx.com 0.018557

Namely, the "0.18557".I am assuming it is the amount of time it takes
the transaction from when mod_jk makes the request to Tomcat to when it
gets that info back.

Also, notice the "web2.wellinx.com"; that is the ServerName from the
Apache server. Is there a way to actually log the Tomcat instance the
request is going to? I know what Apache server I am looking at when I am
reading the lod, so the information there seems rather trivial.

Thanks,

Ben Ricker
Wellinx.com