There is a plan to release a v2.0.2 sometime soon.  This one *should* have
support for using REs in the mappings, but I don't use IIS, and haven't
tested the developement code.

"David Boyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
I'm using the isapi_redirector2.dll (v2.01) and I've got it working, with
one exception:

I want to map a uri such as "[uri:/students/*/servlet/*]" so that it
includes all subfolders in the "/students" directory. Is this possible?

I know I could create a separate mapping for each student, but we have 1,300
students for whom I'd need to do this.

Any thoughts?