I'm sure you get this question all the time, but this is not that type of
question. I've been using Tomcat for a while, like a year, in a production
environment. I think it's been doing fine so far. I've just got a new
server to replace my current application server that's been running Tomcat.
I was thinking maybe I should set this up with JBoss instead of Tomcat,
because this will be production. The reason I'm thinking about doing this
is one, because I'm at a stage where it would be easy to just install
whatever I want and two, I've read a couple places that Tomcat is just a
reference implementation. That it was not really designed to be in
production. It doesn't have to be just JBoss either. I just know a little
about it. Any suggestions would be great.

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center