From: David Boyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 08:59
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: IIS on W2k + tomcat 4.1.12

I didn't have too much trouble getting the 2.01 filter to work with
Tomcat 4.1.12 and IIS 5.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/configwebcom.htm

I don't think you need urimapworkers.properties. In addition to the
ISAPI dll, all I'm using is workers2.properties and jk2.properties.

I think the source for the jk2 connector contains all of the sample
properties and reg files and some additional info:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/release/v
2.0.1/src/

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/24/02 10:58PM >>>

Was anybody successful in integrating IIS with tomcat 4.1.12.
I downloaded the isapi_redirector2.dll.
I was able to find the workers2.properties but I am not able to find
the
urimapworkers.properties. It is not available along with the
workers2.properties file.

After trying to add the ISAPI filter I get a error in event viewer
saying
unable to open the key
Software\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\2.0.
The How To document (
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/release/v
2.0.
1/doc/jk/iishowto.html ) says the key as
Software\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0

Looks like the How to document is not up to date with software changes.

Any Ideas.

Thanks.