Mark D.Porter writes:
Hi David!
Thanks for your response - I've found that your second suggestion is automatable (is that a word?) via ant and as such is a good replacement for the functionality in Tomcat 3.3. However, it appears that these tasks rewrite server.xml and overwrite any <ResourceParams> elements that your re-deployed context may have contained. Is this a bug or am I mis-using these ant tasks/manager app functions.
Thanks again,
Mark