"Tomcat is an Http server right?"

Sounds to me like maybe you need to be using something else, like Apache or
IIS, Tomcat is most useful, and usually only used because of, its java
application service and rarely solely for its http.

Hope that helps,

Mehdi

                      "Morten Tollefsen"

                      <morten.tollefsen@        To:       "'Tomcat Users List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      isystem.no>               cc:

                                                Subject:  SV: newbie question

                      28/11/2002 12:26

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

Hi!

I think you have to edit your server.xml file under TOMCAT_HOME\conf.
The new web site has to be added to this file! You have to define
path-name and docbase (where on the disk the files are placed). Try to
copy the /examples context, and edit the copy...

Morten T.