From: "mmichot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 2:25 PM
Subject: http.conf

Hello,

I try to configure Apache2.0.43 to work with Tomcat4.1
I have add this lines at the end of the httpd.conf

LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk-1.3.26.dll
AddModule mod_jk.c
JkWorkersFile C:/Tomcat4_1_12/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile C:/Tomcat4_1_12/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel debug
Alias /examples C:/Tomcat4_1_12/webapps/examples
JkMount /examples/servlet/* testWorker
JkMount /examples/*.jsp testWorker
<Location "/examples/WEB-INF/">
AllowOverride None
deny from all
</Location>

And I receive thi error when I try to start Apache

Syntax error on line 1055 of /usr/local/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'AddModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

Has someone an Idea ?

Thanks

    Mike