Thanks, but I still got problems.

Here is all I've done (tried it once again...):

* Generate key (self-signed sertificate):

keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keysize 1024 -validity 365 -keyalg RSA

 * Generate CSR:

keytool -certreq -alias tomcat -file tomcat.csr

* Submittet CSR - VeriSign

* Submitted user information to VeriSign

* Installed Test CA Root in browser

* Imported Test CA Root in keystore cacerts in
JAVA_HOME\jre\lib\security

keytool -import -trustcacerts -file getcacert.cer -keystore
c:\jdk1.3.1\jre\lib\security\cacerts

* Received signed sertificated from VeriSign, copy to file tomcat.cer

* Deleted self-signed sertificate:

keytool -delete -alias tomcat

* Imported signed sertificate from VeriSign:

keytool -import -alias tomcat -file tomcat.cer

* Restarted Tomcat, and keep get the following error:

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL handshake.

Ideas?

Morten T.