Howdy,
I've used and still use OptimizeIt extensively with Tomcat, and really
like it.  I've used JProbe, it's alright.  Same goes for JMeter,
although JMeter is improving rapidly (and is free of course ;).  Don't
underestimate a "simple" tool like wget, either (from GNU).

I don't work for Borland, but I do a ton of profiling and really like
OptimizeIt.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics