faisal shabbir wrote:

Hi,
I have just implemented ssl on tomcat4.0 by using jsse. Now
on running my application i found that ssl is working on all of the pages. Problem is that i want ssl to work on the pages that contains sensitive information. How can i turn ON and OFF ssl on jsp pages.

You really don't want to do this! Apart from securing the 'visible' data passing between the client and the server, SSL also secures the session id. Once a hacker has got the session id, he can masquerade as the client. Probably not what you want :-)

HTH,
Martin