karthikeyan.balasubramanian writes:
Hi All,
I have sucessfully integarated Apache with Tomcat using WarpConnecter. But how do i go about from here to implement lots of Virtual Host for our clients. I need to setup atleast 5 virtual hosts. I couldnt actually figure a way to host 5 real domains with JSP and Servlet support.
What are all the changes I need to do in the Httpd.conf and Server.xml. I dont want to keep users folder under TOMCATHOME/Webapps/UserContext it will be under /usr/home/users-home-directory.
Can anybody help me out on this. If somebody out here who have hosted some real domains rather then localhost thing please advice.
Looking forward for yours response.
karthikeyan.

Hello, i'm hosting 4 public virtual domains. i am using mod_jk w/ apache and JkMount in httpd.conf and the ajp13 connector. i have many servlets, java beans and jsp running in different protected application context directories, jdbc connection to oracle, etc. this works 4 me. i know about the WarpConnector but have not used it. i have seen a lot of controversy on this ml about WarpConnector. maybe u could try the mail-archive to find out more or just keep trying here. hope this helps, david.