From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 8:29 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: I donīt understand the objective of this open list !

Dear Jhon,
Thankīs for your answer. Yes, maybe my questions is very dificult because:
1. Nobody has to installed tomcat 4.1.12 and 2. Nobody has to run the simple
examples of tomcat 4.1.12 after the install.

Jhon, this questions are very easy. Please, i give you excuses for this, but
donīt understand how to people with big knowledges donīt have a minimal time

for help something.
And, i donīt understand, how the people have time to waste for to answer my
claim and donīt have time to answer my technical problem.

Thankīs.