From: Johnson, Garrett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 17:39
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat/HTTPD Integration

I'm sorry, I didn't make this clear.  I should've discussed my environment:

Win2K
Apache 2.0
Tomcat 4.1
mod_jk installed.

The question I have is, what am I missing?  I've changed the httpd.conf
file, and now at the end it has:

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll
JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel info
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
JkMount /*.jsp worker1
JkMount /*Servlet worker1

However, this doesn't cut it.  I can't understand why... :(

As for the RequestDispatcher/request.sendRedirect, yup, that's EXACTLY what
I needed.  SNIFF - I look at the j2ee API for hours and couldn't stumble
across that. :D