From: "Mohbe, Sameer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Mohbe, Sameer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:38 PM
Subject: Two instances of Tomcat with Formula 1 Software(E-spreadsheet)

Hi Folks,
              Thanks to Ben and John on their inputs,But second instance of
Tomcat(tomcat2) still errors out when it tries to create a report with
Formula 1 software with Java.Lang.Out.Of.Memory error --though i increased
the Heap size upto upper limit of 1 GB.The system has total 2GB of Memory
.Everything else in the application in tomcat2 instance works fine.But that
Report part is a Crucial part of the Apps.
Is anyone using Two Instances of Tomcat on the same server with Formula1
s/w.Guys any help on this will be greatly APPRECIATED.
Configuration :
Red Hat Linux 7.0
Apache 1.3.12
Tomcat 4.0.4 -Two instances i.e  tomcat and tomcat2

Regards
Sameer

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: