Hi,

I'm having two services/websites set up on my Tomcat. One on port 80 another on 81
(the sites are the same except that the port 80 is the one that is used the most).
Within the last year the website at port 80 has stopped twice! When accessing the
website that stopped from client browsers I just get "Cannot find server or DNS Error"
(ie. no website running at that port). What could be causing this? I have checked the
log files but are unable to find anything there, the access log stops logging when the
problem occurs. I'm using Tomcat 4.0.1 (or 2 not sure) When I restart the "Apache
Tomcat" service it works again. Could it be something wrong in my jsp pages that makes
Tomcat stop?

Thanks in advance

Cato