Hello all,

I was hoping to be able to share sessions between virtual hosts using the coyote
connector, but it looks at though the best I can hope for is to be able to share
sessions between contexts on one host (outside of handling any virtual stuff with a
different web connector).

No joy trying to get session sharing to work though... crossContext looks like it may
be the answer, but I've no idea how to get it to work. My current server.xml looks
like this:

      <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="F:\Projects\Test21\one\"
unpackWARs="true">

        <Context  cookies="true" path="/one" docBase="F:\Projects\Test21\one\"
debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true"/>

        <Context  cookies="true" path="/two" docBase="F:\Projects\Test21\two\"
debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true"/>

      </Host>

and I have a servlet in each context that just outputs a session Id. How can I get the
same session going from one context to the other?

Thanks in advance.

TSF