Try seaarching the archives. This question has been answered many times
before. You can search them here:

http://mikal.org/interests/java/tomcat/index.jsp

And for an answer to your question, you are looking for in session
replication. See:

http://www2.theserverside.com/resources/article.jsp?l=Tomcat

Ben Ricker

--