If there's no functionality in jk_workerEnv.c to accept a value from a
config file, then you're probably stuck.  There might be a change in the
works to make this configurable, I know that with Ajp13Connector (JK) you
can point to a specific path, but that doesn't look like an option for
CoyoteConnector.

John