Thankyou, i'll see into that. I did writhe the classes so i can change them.

About the logging, well, i did post a message here, i don't thing i found out
what i was hoping (using System.out.println(), if the classes are not
servlets, the log goes to catalina and not my app).

Anyways, i can live with that, but i'll probably use the
ServletContextListener to solve the problem with the classes not shutting
down.

Again thanks!