At 10:46 18/12/2002  +0200, you wrote:
Hi List,

I run Tomcat 4.1.16b as a standalone server and I have 2 virtual hosts
defined. One already has SSL certificate from Verisign - its alias is tomcat.

Now, after I added the second host's Verisign certificate to the keystore
(with a different alias) - I get a warning box that says that "the
certificate presented belongs to <first.host.com>".

How can this be fixed?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Uri
Hi,
i don't have any answer to this but I've got the same problem.
somebody has already asked this question before but I'm not sure somebody else answered !

any help still appreciated....

thanks

Luc