Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me to solve this cross context problem.

I try to pass a request attribute from one application to another.  It work fine in the controller class, but the session is not working properly in JSP page.  I set the value into session, and try to get it back from the JSP page, and I got a null value because the session has changed.

I attached a simple test application to test the cross context.  When you deploy it, you must add this 2 line in your server.xml.
<Context path="/test1" docBase="test1" debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true"/>
<Context path="/test2" docBase="test2" debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true"/>
I try this application in Jrun, and it work well.

Warm Regards,
Louis