Chris McCabe wrote:
This new release made no difference in the behavior of the JK2 connector with an https connection, so my question remains:

Does anyone know the secret formula to get a JK2 connector to work with both the http and https connection of the Apache2 web server? I get a 404 Not Found error when I hit the https part of the server. Is this just a bug or do I need to configure it in some special way?

The VirtualHost element takes an optional port number - since SSL happens (usually) on port 443, you need a
<VirtualHost www.mysite.com:443>
section in hhtpd.conf

did you specifiy this?

HTH