fill keystore file attribute

-----Original Message-----
From: Davendra Kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 10:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ssl configuration in tomcat please help!!!

hi everyone... i hope anyone can help me in this problem
i 've installed Apache Tomcat 4.1.12LE
and j2sdk1.4.1 .Yesterday i tried configuring SSL in tomcat for my login
page.
so i followed the steps provided in the documentation. the documentation
said choose JSSE an installed extension by copying all three JAR files
(jcert.jar, jnet.jar, and jsse.jar) into your JAVA_HOME\jre\lib\ext
directory but i could only find the jsse.jar file so i copyied jsse.jar file
to JAVA_HOME\jre\lib\ext after that i did the keytool configuration from
C:\j2sdk1.4.1  during keytool process i created my own password. after that
i removed the comments in the server.xml like shown below,
and added the keystore password with my own..password

               enableLookups="true"
               acceptCount="10" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true"
               useURIValidationHack="false">
      <Factory
className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteServerSocketFactory"
               clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS" keystorePass="mypassword"
/>

i restarted tomcat and typed https://localhost:8443/  and it displayed The
page cannot be displayed.. so my question is where did i go wrong and what
should i do next...

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&S
U=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminatevi
ruses_3mf