Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you can go here: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/catalina/docs/api/index.html
and click on the org.apache.catalina.ant package link.

BTW, a good Ant book is "Java Development withAnt".

Mark

At 12/30/2002 01:59 PM, you wrote:
I believe there is an O'Reilly book on using Ant.

Gee Jee wrote:

Hi,

I've been sort of using the Tomcat library for Ant custom tasks. I got some of it to work by using the information on the Tomcat website. However, I did not find a consise overview of this library. Is this available somewhere? It seems very useful as a part of my build scripts.
Gerard Janssen