Hi,

     We would like to read up on the context declarations in the server.xml.

      Our application context listener is called twice. What is the best way
to debug this short of plowing through the source code?

        <Context path="" docBase="SmartManage" debug="0"...

This type of context declaration loads the context twice. Any pointers would
be really appreciated. Even after reading articles on the web on this matter
we are not able to come to a conclusion about this.

Thanks,
Mohan