Hi

I am quite new to the tomcat project and I am having a problem with a
servlet that I cant seem to get working..

Server version: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix)
Tomcat 7.1.18

Tomcat seems to be working fine because when connecting to

http://host:8080

I get the tomcat docs and I can use the administrator and manager fine..

I have a servlet called TNTservlet that sits in the webapps directory
this servlet is supposed to connect to a NT 4 server running the
TNTserver app that serves geographic content to a samba share on the
apache server which the servlet then serves to the browser..

in the TNTservlet directory I have a mainTNTservlet.properties file that
has the following entries

TNTserver=10.1.12.15:4750
DocBase=/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/TNTservlet/
ImageBase=//ns1/print/
Resources=/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/TNTservlet/resources/
MaxThreads=64
MinThreads=8

when going to http://host:8080/TNTservlet/ the page is displayed when I
click on a map while running tcpdump on the server I see no connections
being made to the specified server on the port

TNTserver=10.1.12.15:4750

any help would be breatly apreciated.

Thank you

--