From: Noel J. Bergman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 9:57 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Question - Form Validation

Denise,

Sounds as if you are in a huge hurry.  Do you mind embedding some simple
scriptlets in your JSP page, or are you going to hold out of purity?  If you
want to contact me off-line, I can give you a telephone number and walk you
through some of it.  I am not in the office, but I might be able to grab
some code off one of the live servers and clean it up for you.

Yes, I would suggest that you create a Java Bean with the same fields as the
form.  Add some methods to the bean so that validation is done in the bean,
not by the page.

        --- Noel