> address with your info.  However the other issue exists.  I
> have tried different variations of the context path but none
> seem to work.  Still hammering at it.

Not yet struggled with virtual hosts, but...

Do you have a ROOT.WAR or ROOT directory in your webapps dir?
Maybe this could conflict with your context path setting as the ROOT application is
mapped by default to "/".

I bet you have a ROOT already because you mentioned before to see the Tomcat intro
pages...

And/or try to set:

<Context path="/" docBase="webtop" debug="0"
reloadable="false"/>

Michael

P.S. BTW you could instead of setting a context path simple rename your "webtop"
directory to "ROOT".