That sounds awesome.  Not that it counts, but put me down for an "Aye!" if
it comes down to a vote. :)

> As for the web connectors, you'll need to ask someone who
> understands and
> works on them what the plans are for supporting dynamic configuration
> changes.  Given that Apache doesn't appear to support them, I
> would guess
> this is going to be a challenge -- but that's outside my area of
> expertise.

Understood.  Apache does support dynamic changes, but manual intervention is
required.  There's no "auto sense".  A 'graceful' or 'restart' option to the
executable will pick up changes in configuration.

> Craig

John