Thanks Yoav. that helped...I was running after the wrong horse:)

Regards,
-Sumit

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 10:31 AM
To: Shrotriya, Sumit
Subject: RE: Reading Property files...related to servlets

Hi,
It looks like the configuration file is read OK.  The problem is with the
JNDI context name binding.  The JNDI implementation in tomcat 4 is
completely different from tomcat 3.  Without a more thorough knowledge of
this 3rd party application, no one will be able to help you ;(  If this app
has any support, I suggest you contact them.

Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics