Hi Mark, John

These lists are using ezmlm. You can unsubscribe from a
"wrong address" by sending a blank email to this address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

That should end up with the right mail address being sent to ezmlm
and your confirmation email hopefully will end up in your inbox.

Then reply to that and it should work. If it doesn't then you
will need to get a moderator to send an email using the same "To"
field and that will not require confirmation.

Disclaimer:  I've never tried this, but that's what the manual says
to do.

Cheers,
	-- jon

Mark Goking wrote:
yes. when i first joined this mailing list, i had no problem at all. i
was even able to unsubscribe directly. but when i subscribed for the 2nd
time, i had problems. it took me about 2 days to subscribe again. i
didnt have any idea why it acted that way. within those 2 days i emailed
the admin to manually add me and he said no because my email uses
exchange server and the mailing list has problems dealing with email
addresses that uses the ms exchange server. still, after 2 days i was
able to subscribe myself here. the problem now is unsubscribing.

since i couldnt unsubscribe myself, i dont think it's impossible for the
admin to manually remove me from the mailing list. unsubscribing is as
simple as 1 2 3 but the process just doesnt work for me anymore.

mark

Are you sure you are using the correct "from" address? I was able to unsubscribe and resubscribe myself twice in the past 6 weeks when going
on vacation.
--
Jon Eaves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.eaves.org/jon/